Are you a people person and do you have a love for numbers? If so, we have the perfect role for you! Annex Business Media, Canada’s largest B2B media company is currently looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Clerk/Receptionist to join our finance team for a one year maternity leave. If you have been looking for a Values focused culture and a great group of people to work with, this may be the place.
Your role will include a full range of accounts receivable functions from reconciliations to bank deposits to a full range of general administrative duties, all while making sure incoming calls and visitors are taken care of.
You can navigate a computer with ease and consider yourself an expert when it comes to Excel. You are not afraid of deadlines, and you thrive on investigating why something won’t add up.
You will bring:
- A post-secondary education in accounting or a related field combined with a minimum of two years’ experience in an administrative and/or finance role.
- Strong computer skills using MS Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving media business.
We will offer:
A progressive benefits package, continuing education opportunities and the great office environment you’d expect from an industry innovator. You will be a part of a highly experienced and cohesive team who know the business inside and out. If you are ready to dive in and show what you are capable of, please send a cover letter and resumé, indicating why you are the best person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note, this role is for our Simcoe, ON office location.