The media landscape is rapidly changing, and today’s business-to-business (B2B) marketer needs a true partner to help grow their business. That means we need individuals that can navigate the full B2B marketing journey, from identifying market segments and choosing from a full array of media tools and networks, to building out content marketing programs, lead gen solutions, and custom digital packages.
Annex Business Media is Canada’s largest B2B media company, and we continue to grow and invest in our tech stack. We believe that our values and culture are cornerstones to our success and why we consistently outperform the industry. We are looking for an individual who enjoys the thrill of solutions-based sales and wants to learn from the best – and we want to invest in you. In this role you will be an active member of the sales team, responsible for meeting revenue and growth targets.
What you will do:
- Learn from the best – work hand in hand with the brands’ top sale professional to understand how to grow the business and capture the full value from the Annex marketing arsenal. Act as a brand ambassador to maintain and expand business from our stable of existing advertisers.
- Through our innovative and ever-evolving products/platforms — print, website, mobile, email, events, webinars, social media, video, research, marketing support, sponsorship — you will help generate new business, as well as create industry-leading projects and opportunities to fit client and reader needs.
- Attend industry events to better connect with your markets and clients.
- Innovate and act on emerging trends and needs within the B2B marketing and media world and your industries.
What the ideal Annex candidate looks like:
- A natural passion for business and sales combined with a post-secondary education either in process or recently completed.
- Comfort and/or experience with all forms of media communication, including but not limited to print, websites, video and social media. Comfort with technology is a must, marketing knowledge a definite asset.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Outgoing personality and comfort in social settings.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving business.
What we offer:
You’ll enjoy the progressive benefits, continuing education opportunities and great office environment you’d expect from an industry innovator. You’ll also get to share ideas and experience with the more than 40 media sales professionals at Annex. You will appreciate the autonomy to get the job done, as well as the support and encouragement to launch your best ideas.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé indicating why you are the right candidate for the role to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is June 24, 2019