Annex Business Media, Canada’s largest B2B media company, is looking for a motivated, creative, high-energy and solutions-oriented sales professional to join our team. Someone who can help our clients and partners utilize unique and compelling marketing opportunities in order to reach key purchasing decision makers and influencers.
You will be responsible for driving sales for one our highly respected manufacturing brands; Design Engineering. You will achieve success through all media platforms, including digital (web and eProduct), video, magazines, events and trade shows, directories, social media and online commerce.
We believe that our values and culture are cornerstones to our success and why we consistently outperform the industry. We have the momentum, team and drive to build the next best everything in business communications, in any medium, on any platform.
What you will do:
- You own it – maintain and expand the book of business from our stable of existing clients.
- Qualify and prospect new accounts, source leads and provide sales solutions across all media platforms.
- Through our innovative and ever-evolving products — print, website, mobile, email, events, webinars, social media, video, research— you will generate new business, as well as create industry-leading projects and opportunities to fit client and audience needs.
- Attend industry events to better connect with your markets and clients.
Innovate and act on emerging trends (e.g., content marketing) and needs within the media world and your industries.
- Collaborate with a high performance team.
What the ideal Annex candidate looks like:
- You have a post-secondary education in a related field combined with a minimum of three years of sales experience, media/publishing an asset but not necessary.
- Comfort and/or experience with all forms of media communication, including but not limited to print, websites, video and social media.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Outgoing personality and comfort in social settings.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving media business.
What we offer:
You’ll enjoy the progressive benefits, continuing education opportunities and great office environment you’d expect from an industry innovator. You’ll also get to share ideas and experience with the more than 40 media sales professionals at Annex. You will appreciate the autonomy to get the job done, as well as the support and encouragement to launch your best ideas.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé indicating why you are the right candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply is October 11, 2019