Annex Business Media, Canada’s largest B2B media company has an opportunity for a client-focused individual to join its bookstore. The Annex Bookstore sells and distributes multi-platform educational materials (books, videos, training manuals, etc.) for various industries across Canada through our connections within our network of over 65 Annex Brands.
We are looking for an individual who is engaging, self-motivated and customer-oriented. You enjoy interacting with others on a daily basis and are a natural at forming and maintaining strong relationships. If you have been looking for a Values focused culture and a great group of people to work with, this may be the place.
What you will do:
- Maintain a high level of customer service for both existing and new clients by providing product knowledge with a strong focus on their needs and wants.
- Manage customer inquiries, provide quotes, process orders, prepare invoices and ensure the products are shipped in a timely manner.
- Attend industry events across Canada to promote the Annex Bookstore and the products offered.
- Drive our engagement with our clients using different marketing tactics; print, digital, social media and more.
- Follow up on sales leads and not be afraid to generate some of your own leads.
What the ideal Annex candidate looks like:
- A minimum of two years of experience in an administrative role combined with a post-secondary education in business or a related discipline.
- Strong computer skills using MS Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving media business.
What we offer:
A progressive benefits package, continuing education opportunities and the great office environment you’d expect from an industry innovator. You will be a part of a highly experienced and cohesive team who know the business inside and out. If you are ready to dive in and show what you are capable of, please send a cover letter and resumé, indicating why you are the best person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note this position is for our Simcoe, ON location.
Deadline to apply is February 14, 2020