At Annex, we believe that good things happen when like-minded people come together to create and connect. This belief is at the heart of the work we do. That means finding people who like to work hard and have fun doing it—the kind of people who get excited by a new challenge, but who always find time for a good laugh.
To make sure our employees are well taken care of, we provide them with flexible hours, a comprehensive benefits package, progressive vacation entitlement, additional paid days off throughout the year, continuing education opportunities, profit sharing and all the tools needed to get their job done from one of our modern offices through our hybrid scheduling (2 days in office/3 days remote) or wherever they happen to be that day. They also enjoy a 35-hour work week that ends at 1:30 pm on Fridays.
We are currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated, client-oriented individual to support our sales team. You have a knack for keeping things organized and thrive on meeting multiple deadlines in a dynamic environment. You enjoy interacting with others on a daily basis and are a natural at forming and maintaining strong relationships. The majority of your tasks can be done using our CRM system, Salesforce.
You will bring:
- A minimum of two years of experience in an administrative role combined with a post-secondary education in business or a related discipline.
- Strong computer skills using MS Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving media business.
We will offer:
Besides what we’ve already mentioned above, you will be joining Canada’s leading B2B media company, where our values and unique culture help us consistently outperform the industry. You will be a part of a highly experienced and cohesive team who know the business inside and out. If you are ready to dive in and show what you are capable of, please send a cover letter and resumé, indicating why you are the best person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply is September 22, 2023.