Annex Business Media, is Canada’s largest B2B media company. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, number-crunching Accounts Payable Clerk to join our finance team. If you have been looking for a Values focused culture and a great group of people to work with, this may be the place.
Your responsibilities will include a full range of accounts payable functions from reconciliations to journal entries to general administrative duties. You can navigate a computer with ease and consider yourself an expert when it comes to Excel. You are not afraid of deadlines, and you thrive on investigating why something won’t add up.
You will bring:
- A post-secondary education in accounting or a related field combined with two years’ experience in a finance or related role.
- Strong computer skills using MS Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Competence to operate with a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving media business.
- Ability to work remotely from a home office as well as in our Simcoe, Ontario office location as required.
We will offer:
A progressive benefits package, continuing education opportunities and the great office environment you’d expect from an industry innovator. You will be a part of a highly experienced and cohesive team who know the business inside and out. If you are ready to dive in and show what you are capable of, please send a cover letter and resumé, indicating why you are the best person for the job to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is September 1, 2021