If data is your friend, we have an opportunity for you. Annex Business Media, Canada’s largest B2B media company, is looking for an energetic, data driven, and solutions-oriented professional who is ready and willing to provide a high level of service and marketing expertise to a number of brands and products at Annex.
We believe our values and culture are cornerstones to our success and why we consistently outperform the industry. We have the momentum, team and drive to build the next best everything in business communications, in any medium, on any platform.
What you will do:
- Work with the publisher of the brand to set marketing goals and audience reach objectives related to their products. You create the marketing budget and manage it.
- Determine the best marketing strategies (print, digital, online, social media, etc.) to achieve audience targets for the brand.
- Manage and maintain your respective audiences using our state-of-the-art database system by generating reports, analyzing data and making decisions based on the data.
- Develop new products and grow existing products through print, digital and online venues.
- Work with our events and digital teams to continue pushing the envelope on marketing automation and audience segmentation using the industry’s leading tech-stack.
- Perform competitive market analysis and create and manage prospect list acquisitions.
- Liase with the audit bureau to ensure audit standards are met.
- Work with the Director of Audience Development to help execute on our three-year Audience Future Framework.
What you will bring:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a database/marketing/research role including marketing skills for both digital and print media.
- Strong knowledge of digital & social marketing platforms and tech-stacks.
- A solid aptitude for analysis and attention to detail.
- Great organizational and time management abilities with a demonstrated ability to work with competing deadlines.
- Proven can do/will do attitude.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving industry.
- An innate ability to turn problems into opportunities and form creative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic familiarity with Customer Data Platforms and Data Management Platforms would be a bonus.
- Ability to work remotely as well as in the office (once we are permitted).
What we offer:
You’ll enjoy the progressive benefits, continuing education opportunities and great workplace environment you’d expect from an industry innovator. You’ll be a part of a highly experienced and cohesive team who know the business inside and out. If you are ready to dive in and show what you are capable of, please send a cover letter and resumé, indicating why you are the best person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply is April 28, 2021