As an active member of a stellar editorial team, you’ll help inform our audience through high-quality content across all forms of media. Digital, print, social media, videos, podcasts, events – you name it, we do it!
At Annex, we believe our values and culture are cornerstones to our success. These are just several reasons why we consistently outperform the industry.
What you will do:
- Work with our various digital products, including websites, e-newsletters, social media, video, podcasts, webinars and more to reach our readers wherever they are.
- Innovate and act on emerging trends and needs within the media world and your industry.
- Learn all aspects of putting a magazine together, from concept and story pitching to feature writing and production.
- Support current editorial team by working with a wide range of contributors, editing copy written by industry experts, and ensuring the quality and timeliness of online content.
- As part of a team, help develop and launch new products and services that benefit the brand’s loyal and expanding audience, in print, digital, and events.
- Attend company and industry events to better connect with your market and readers.
You might be an ideal Annex candidate if:
- You have a university degree in journalism, communications or a related field.
- You’re comfortable and/or experienced with all forms of media communication, including but not limited to print, digital (websites and eNewsletters), video, social media and events.
- You can work together with others to achieve the best results and display a can do/will do attitude.
- You have great organizational abilities and excellent computer skills.
- You’re outgoing and comfortable in social settings.
- You go beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- You can adapt in a constantly evolving media business, and your work ethic shines.
What we offer:
You’ll enjoy the progressive benefits, continuing education opportunities and the great office environment you’d expect from an industry innovator. You’ll also earn your stripes working with experienced editors who know the business inside and out. You will appreciate the autonomy to get the job done, as well as the support and encouragement to launch your best ideas.
To apply, please send a cover letter, résumé, and links to writing samples to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply is February 21, 2020