At Annex, we believe that good things happen when like-minded people come together to create and connect. This belief is at the heart of the work we do. That means finding people who like to work hard and have fun doing it—the kind of people who get excited by a new challenge, but who always find time for a good laugh.
To make sure our employees are well taken care of, we provide them with flexible hours, a comprehensive benefits package, progressive vacation entitlement, additional paid days off throughout the year, continuing education opportunities, profit sharing and all the tools needed to get their job done from one of our modern offices through our hybrid scheduling (2 days in office/3 days remote) or wherever they happen to be that day. They also enjoy a 35-hour work week that ends at 1:30 pm on Fridays.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, number-crunching Accounts Receiveable Collections Clerk to join our finance team. Your responsibilities will include a full range of accounts receiveable and collection functions from reconciliations to journal entries to general administrative duties. You can navigate a computer with ease and consider yourself an expert when it comes to Excel. You are not afraid of deadlines, and you thrive on investigating why something won’t add up.
You will bring:
- A post-secondary education in accounting or a related field combined with two years’ experience in a finance or related role.
- Strong computer skills using MS Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Competence to operate with a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving media business.
- Ability to work remotely from a home office as well as from either of our office location as required.
We will offer:
Besides what we’ve already mentioned above, you will be joining Canada’s leading B2B media company, where our values and unique culture help us consistently outperform the industry. You will be a part of a highly experienced and cohesive team who know the business inside and out.
If you are ready to dive in and show what you are capable of, please send a cover letter and resumé, indicating why you are the best person for the job to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is December 2, 2022