Annex Business Media, is Canada’s largest B2B media company. We are currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated, client-oriented individual to support our sales team. If you have been looking for a values focused culture and a great group of people to work with, this may be the place.
You have a knack for keeping things organized, thrive on meeting multiple deadlines and can operate well in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy interacting with others on a daily basis and are a natural at forming and maintaining strong relationships. The majority of your tasks can be done using our CRM system, Salesforce.
You will bring:
- A minimum of two years of experience in an administrative role combined with a post-secondary education in business or a related discipline.
- Strong computer skills using MS Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving media business.
- You are capable of working remotely from a home office as well as in one of our office locations as required.
We will offer:
A progressive benefits package, continuing education opportunities and the great office environment you’d expect from an industry innovator. You will be a part of a highly experienced and cohesive team who know the business inside and out. If you are ready to dive in and show what you are capable of, please send a cover letter and resumé, indicating why you are the best person for the job to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is June 18, 2021