The media landscape is rapidly changing, and today’s business-to-business (B2B) marketer needs a true partner to help grow their business. That means we need individuals that can navigate the full B2B marketing journey, from identifying market segments and choosing from a full array of media tools and networks, to building out content marketing programs, lead gen solutions, and custom digital packages.
Annex Business Media, Canada’s largest B2B media company, is looking for a creative, innovative and solutions-oriented sales professional who can be this partner.
You will work closely with our key clients and partners, educating them on unique and compelling media and marketing opportunities that connect them with key decision-makers and influencers at leading organizations across Canada. You will be responsible for driving sales and revenue for one of our highly respected manufacturing brands, Manufacturing Automation.
We believe our values and culture are cornerstones to our success and why we consistently outperform the industry. We have the momentum, team and drive to build the next best everything in business communications, in any medium, on any platform.
What you will do:
- You own it – Maintain and expand the media brands from the roster of existing clients.
- You pursue it – Qualify and hunt new accounts, source leads and provide sales solutions.
- You close it – Create industry-leading projects and opportunities to fit client and audience needs using our innovative and evolving products.
- Attend industry events to better connect with your markets and clients.
- Innovate and act on emerging trends (e.g., content marketing, virtual events, digital marketing) and needs within the media world and your industries.
- Collaborate with a high-performance team, including experienced and trusted editorial staff.
What the ideal Annex candidate looks like:
- You have a minimum of three years of sales experience (media/publishing an asset but not necessary).
- Comfort and/or experience with all forms of media communication, including but not limited to print, digital, video and social media.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Outgoing personality and comfort in social settings.
- Possess a growth mindset based on hard work, good strategies, and input from others.
- Ability to listen to clients and customize solutions that fit their needs.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving media business.
- Ability to work remotely as well as in an office environment and travel when required.
What we offer:
You’ll enjoy a combination of base salary, commission and over-achievement commission, the progressive benefits, continuing education opportunities and great office environment you’d expect from an industry innovator. You’ll also get to share ideas and experience with the more than 40 media sales professionals at Annex. You will appreciate the autonomy to get the job done, as well as the support and encouragement to launch your best ideas.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé indicating why you are the right candidate for the role to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is December 6, 2020