Annex Business Media, Canada’s largest B2B media company, is looking for a creative, innovative and solutions-oriented sales professional to join our team.
You will work closely with our key clients and partners, educating them on unique and compelling media and marketing opportunities that connect them with key decision-makers and influencers at leading organizations.
Reporting to the publisher, you will be responsible for driving sales for our highly respected manufacturing brands.
You will achieve success through Annex Business Media’s innovative platforms, including digital, video, magazines, events and trade shows, directories, social media and online commerce.
We believe our values and culture are cornerstones to our success and why we consistently outperform the industry. We have the momentum, team and drive to build the next best everything in business communications, in any medium, on any platform.
We have a proven track record of success – you will be proud of the work you’re doing and the difference you’re making for your clients.
What you will do:
- You own it – Maintain and expand the media brands from the roster of existing clients.
- You pursue it – Qualify and hunt new accounts, source leads and provide sales solutions
- You close it – Create industry-leading projects and opportunities to fit client and audience needs using our innovative and evolving products
- Attend industry events to better connect with your markets and clients.
- Innovate and act on emerging trends (e.g., content marketing and webinars) and needs within the media world and your industries.
- Collaborate with a high performance team.
What the ideal Annex candidate looks like:
- You have a post-secondary education in a related field combined with a minimum of three years of sales experience, media/publishing an asset but not necessary.
- Comfort and/or experience with all forms of media communication, including but not limited to print, websites, video and social media.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Outgoing personality and comfort in social settings.
- Ability to listen to your clients and customize solutions that fit their needs.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving media business.
What we offer:
You’ll enjoy a combination of base salary, commission and over-achievement commission, the progressive benefits, continuing education opportunities and great office environment you’d expect from an industry innovator. You’ll also get to share ideas and experience with the more than 40 media sales professionals at Annex. You will appreciate the autonomy to get the job done, as well as the support and encouragement to launch your best ideas.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé indicating why you are the right candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply is November 8, 2019