The Digital Media Analyst is responsible for providing stats and campaign reports for our paid media clients using Google Analytics and other statistics platforms. The ideal candidate will bring forward data and research driven insights and translate them into practical processes for improving digital properties.
This role also includes assisting with the technical execution of webinars, managing paid social media campaigns, SEO/SEM efforts, coordinating ad spec sheets, and other related duties as assigned by the Digital Project Manager.
Working at Annex isn’t like working at other places. We have more fun, and we get more done. If you’re ready to take control over how you achieve great results, join us.
You will bring:
- A post-secondary diploma/degree in Business Administration, Digital Marketing Analytics, Data Science or related field.
- Strong research and analytical skills, including the ability to gather information and provide stats and reports.
- Ability to bring forward data and research driven insights and translate them into practical processes for improving digital properties.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Know-how with webinar platforms such as Zoom, GoToWebinar or Google Hangouts.
- Working knowledge with social media advertising platforms.
- Intermediate proficiency in the following computer applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Solid attention to detail; creative thinking and marketing skills; exercise good judgment, and demonstrates initiative.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; punctuality and reliability.
- Aptitude to understand and communicate technology issues/fixes with relevant internal and external service providers.
- Familiarity with Google Search Console and basic SEO principles.
- Ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Capable of working remotely from a home office as well as in one of our office locations as required.
We will offer:
A competitive wage and excellent benefits package, including group benefits, pension, training and more. In addition to what we’ve mentioned above, you’ll get the chance to work with a media group that knows the business inside and out. You will appreciate the autonomy to get the job done, as well as the support and encouragement to succeed. At Annex, we believe our values and culture are the foundation to our success.
Please send a cover letter and resumé, indicating why you are the best person for the job to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is July 14, 2021.