Whether on desktop or mobile, opening email or logging into Social Media, you see what goes into a well-executed digital campaign behind the scenes: from planning, scheduling, and audience targeting to proofing the creative and content with cross-functional teams.
If that is you – what we, at Annex Business Media, like to call a Digital Media Coordinator – apply now to join our Digital Team.
The Digital Media Coordinator will work within the exciting, fast-paced Digital Department. The team is made up of web programmers, designers and other coordinators who all work together distributing industry-exclusive content to our email subscribers and website visitors.
The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for the deployment of email marketing campaigns across all of our Business-to-Business markets. These email campaigns include newsletters, videos, circulation notifications and exclusive advertisements sent out on behalf of our advertisers. The emails are sent to targeted industries across Canada.
This role also includes assisting with the technical execution of webinars and podcasts by collaborating with the Editorial and Sales staff to ensure the webinar runs smoothly from end-to-end. They will also assist with managing social media campaigns, coordinating ad spec sheets, email marketing and other related duties as assigned by the Digital Project Manager.
You will bring:
- Post-secondary 3 year diploma/degree in Digital Marketing, Business Marketing or related field
- Strong research and analytical skills, including the ability to gather information and provide stats and reports
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS for email
- Experience with email marketing programs
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with webinar platforms such as Zoom, GoToWebinar or Google Hangouts
- Experience with social media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite
- Intermediate proficiency in the following computer applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail; creative thinking and marketing skills; exercise good judgment, and demonstrated initiative
- Detail-oriented mindset and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to understand and communicate technology issues/fixes with relevant internal and external service providers
- Familiarity with Google Search Console and basic SEO principles
- You are capable of working remotely from a home office as well as in one of our office locations as required.
We will offer:
- A competitive wage and excellent benefits package, including group benefits, pension, training and more.
- An opportunity to work with a professional and dedicated team and grow in a professional environment.
Please send a cover letter and resumé, indicating why you are the best person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply is February 10, 2021