Are you passionate about digital marketing and ready to make a meaningful impact in the world of B2B media? We currently have an opportunity for a Digital Media Specialist to join our growing and dynamic digital team.
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in supporting over 60 B2B media brands by scheduling, coordinating and executing email marketing campaigns. You will also monitor campaign performance and report on key metrics, providing actionable insights for optimization. Your work will directly contribute to the success of our digital marketing strategies.
To be honest, the best part is the team you get to work with every day. The digital team is made up of web programmers, designers, and digital coordinators. We are a metrics-driven, high achieving bunch who collaborate to build and distribute digital content for our various media brands – you get to be a part of something great!
At our company, we prioritize the well-being of our employees. Enjoy flexible working hours, a comprehensive benefits package, progressive vacation entitlement, additional paid days off throughout the year, opportunities for continuing education, profit sharing, and all the necessary tools to excel in your role. Our modern offices offer a hybrid schedule of 2 common days in-office (Tuesdays & Wednesdays) and 3 days remote, or wherever in the industry you happen to be that day. Plus, you’ll love our 35-hour workweek, which ends at 1:30 pm on Fridays.
You will bring:
- Post-secondary 3 year diploma/degree in Digital Marketing, Business Marketing or related field.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS for email.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio or other Analytics and BI Tools.
- Strong attention to detail; creative thinking and marketing skills; exercise good judgment, and demonstrated initiative.
- Detail-oriented mindset and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to understand and communicate technology issues/fixes with relevant internal and external service providers.
- Ability to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure campaign alignment and success.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Strong research and analytical skills, including the ability to gather information and provide stats and meaningful reports.
- Experience with email marketing programs and Search Engine Optimization an asset.
- Capable of working remotely from a home office as well as in one of our office locations as required.
We will offer:
Besides what we’ve already mentioned above, you will be joining Canada’s leading B2B media company, where our values and unique culture help us consistently outperform the industry.
If you are ready to dive in and show what you are capable of, please send a cover letter and resumé, indicating why you are the best person for the job to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is November 13, 2023