Looking for a media sales role where you will have all the support you need to excel and innovate – digital support, creative services, audience insights, marketing automation, event experts, and access to Canada’s leading B2B media tech stack? That, plus 35 media sales colleagues inventing the future of B2B media, are at your fingertips in this role.
If this appeals to you, we are currently looking for a creative, innovative and solutions-oriented sales professional to join this dynamic team.
What you will do:
- Drive sales and revenue for Canadian Rental Service, Canada’s national trade channel for the equipment and rental industries.
- You own it – Maintain and expand the media brands from the roster of existing clients.
- You pursue it – Qualify and hunt new accounts, source leads and provide sales solutions
- You close it – Create industry-leading projects and opportunities to fit client and audience needs using our innovative and evolving products
- Work closely with key clients and partners, educating them on unique and compelling media and marketing opportunities that connect them with key decision-makers and influencers at leading organizations across Canada.
- Attend industry events to better connect with your markets and clients.
- Innovate and act on emerging trends (e.g., content marketing and webinars) and needs within the media world and your industries.
- Collaborate with a high performance team.
What the ideal Annex candidate looks like:
- You have a post-secondary education in a related field combined with a minimum of three years of sales experience, media/publishing an asset but not necessary.
- Comfort and/or experience with all forms of media communication, including but not limited to print, digital, video and social media.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Outgoing personality and comfort in social settings.
- Possess a growth mindset based on hard work, good strategies, and input from others.
- Ability to listen to clients and customize solutions that fit their needs.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving media business.
- Ability to work remotely as well as in an office environment and travel when required.
- Valid diver’s license.
What we offer:
To make sure our employees are well taken care of, we provide them with flexible hours, a comprehensive benefits package, progressive vacation entitlement, additional paid days off throughout the year, continuing education opportunities, profit sharing and all the tools needed to get their job done from one of our modern offices or wherever they happen to be that day. They also enjoy a 35-hour work week that ends at 1:30 pm on Fridays.
Besides what we’ve already mentioned above, you will be joining Canada’s leading B2B media company, where our values and unique culture help us consistently outperform the industry. You’ll also get to share ideas and experience with the more than 35 media sales professionals at Annex. You will appreciate the autonomy to get the job done, as well as the support and encouragement to launch your best ideas. You’ll also enjoy a combination of base salary, commission and over-achievement commission.
If all of this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, to apply, please send a cover letter, resumé, indicating why you are the best fit for the role, email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is October 20, 2021